i geek-out on your digital investments so that you can focus on your passion
i have over twenty years of experience slinging code and managing web development teams for Fortune 500 companies.
i actively maintain over twenty websites ranging in the retail, art, design, wellness, travel, & corporate fields.
transparency – i let you know what i’m doing because i think you should know. how else can you be educated about your website, make informed decisions, or get second opinions?
agile – i practice the Agile methodology. this means i adapt quickly to course changes. change happens in the blink of an eye. Agile methodology embraces change and provides a flexible framework for getting things done on time. i deliver working product in digestible chunks when you need it. and, you are kept in the loop all the time.
solutions – i’m a geek. i love to solve problems. this is my main motivation. i get inspired when i provide you a solution.
- can i use my free gmail account?
- do i need a custom domain?
- will my selfies be good enough?
- should i worry about SEO?
- your header is the first thing a visitor will see. so, what should go in it? images, buttons, taglines, all the above?
- is a nav bar (menu) necessary? what about socials?
more website features coming soon.